Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crazy Week

This week has been one crazy week. First we were tricked into going to Salt Lake to meet up with Franks sister for lunch and sat down to eat when all of a sudden Franks mom walked out from around the corner. We had no idea she was coming. We had all been really sick and so I guess she decided that we needed her mothering, which we did by the way! She had surprised Franks sister earlier in the day and then they came up with a plan to surprise us! It was so neat!! Thanks Jo! We spent a few days just hanging out together and getting haircuts! Noelle decided that she wanted to cut off her hair and donate it to locks of locks of love! It was a neat experience for her! We also went to the Clarke Planeterium and saw the I MAX movies in 3D! That was also real fun! Last but not least we welcomed my new nephew Carl Justin Nield into the world! Welcome to the family "CJ" and congrats to Justin, Tiffany, and Brylee! We love you guys!


Nonni and Capri


Lovin' Capri's Mohawk


Noelle and Nonni


Noelle's Haircut

So Cute

So Brave

Gooch,Toby, and Capri


Capri all ready for Halloween(Thanks Aunt Kathy)


Dancing at the Gateway


Nice Shades


SOOOOO COOOL!!

Life on Mars


I Knew these kids were from outer Space!


My newest Nephew!

Carl Justin Nield "CJ"

7 comments:

Monica said...

What a fun surprise! Also, I love Capri's mohawk. :) And Noelle's haircut is darling!

Messick Family said...

What a cute family!! Neol looks just like you! So cute!

Nat said...

Love Noelle's hair. CJ is a doll. Man, Justin and Tiff make cute kids. Still can't read your journaling. New font color, please.

Amy said...

What cute kids! I'm with Nat - new font color!

Let's get together soon!

Love you! XOXO

Kimberly said...

Hey Cameron Thanks for leaving me a comment. Don't worry I am guilty of blog stocking too.It is cool to see that you have such a beautiful family. Take Care
Kim Smith

Tara Bergsjo said...

You are so wonderful! I love you guys so much! Thank you for the sweet note on my blog. My sister is so lucky to have you as a sister-in-law.I have to say it makes me a little jelous. I love Noelle's hair cut! She is so beautiful! I still can not get over how big Capri is getting. I hope to see you all real soon!!! Love Ya!!

Marcia Mickelson said...

Noelle's hair looks so cute. I can't believe Joanne surprised you like that. How fun!