Tuesday, October 21, 2008

8 Things about me!

My sweet friend and awesome author Marcia Mickelson(Check out her latest book, it is called Reasonable Doubt) tagged me. Here is what to do:

Post rules on your blog.
Answer the six "8" items.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.


8 Favorite TV Shows
Brothers and Sisters
Grey's Anatomy
Seinfeld
Mash
48 Hours Mystery
20/20
Dateline NBC
Cold Case Files


8 Things I did yesterday
Made Homemade Pizza
Had Family Home Evening
Read The Polar Express to the kids
Went to Wal-Mart for diapers and came home with a lot more!
Read Revelations to see if Obama really is the Anti-Christ everyone has been saying!
Did Laundry
Hung out with my Hubby
Blog Stalked


8 Things I look forward to
Christmas
The Election-so everyone will calm down a bit!
Hanging out with a couple of my "old" girlfriends!
The movie Twilight
Franks Day Off(if ever)
Not having to worry about money(Ya Right)
Seeing my in-laws
Seeing my Mom and Sibs!

8 Favorite Restaurants
Macaroni Grill
Bucca Da Beppo
Steak on a Stone(forgot the real name but it's in Jersey)
Garcia's
Olive Garden
Chimney Rock (Also in Jersey)
Chili's
The Ranch Hand from my High School Days (Complete with smoke and Scary Men)

8 Things on my wish list
More Money (Not Rich just "Enough")
A Fireplace Mantel (almost here)
New Shoes
Hard Wood in my Living Room
Trip to Italy
A Clean House
More time with my family
A Clean House


8 People to tag
Tiffany
Tara
Sue
Alexis
Jamie
Amanda
Amy
Melissa Rene

3 comments:

Marcia Mickelson said...

Hey we have a lot in common-Grey's, Twilight, Macaroni Grill, etc.

Ranch Hand! I've been there. Nolan took me there once. They had fantastic scones. I remember the smoke and scary men.

Thanks for playing.

Unknown said...

Hey Cameron. This is Amber's mom, Irene. Remember me? I found your blog through Amber's blog. Hope you don't mind if I pop in. I can't believe how big your kids are, and so beautiful. I didn't know that you had another baby girl. Congrats. We are going down to see Amber next week for Halloween. I can't wait. They are also coming up for Thanksgiving. Keep blogging!

Ruby said...

Well hello my long lost cousin!!! How are ya? You've got a way cute family! Man I haven't talked to you since....I think your oldest was just little. How sad is that? I think it was at DeLoy's B-day party...what 4-5 years ago. Check out my blog..or email me... DiamondRPaints@msn.com