Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Noelle's 1st Day of School




Noelle and I were both so excited for her to sart school. She has been asking when she gets to go on the bus for years now and Wal-la the day is finally here!! I was so excited that I didn't think I would be sad at all but as she got on the bus and it pulled away I started to cry and I was so shocked at the sinking feeling I had in my gut. I really did not expect that reaction but it came, just like everyone says!! Needless to say She loves school and has the best time while she is there!

4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time goes! before we know it we will be watching our girls dating and driving! Way to scary!! She looks so cute and happy to be at school.

Mandi Nield said...

i think that it's great that she loves school!!! she is such a cutie!!! i knew she would love school! love you all tonz!!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

She is such a cutie. I;m glad she likes school hopefully it stays that way. I can't believe she is in kindergaten. It just seems like yesterday when she was scooting around like a seal.

Anonymous said...

I love that girl. I wrote something about you on my blog. Let me know if you remember it.

Melissa~