Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING!!!

Well as I am sitting here on Thanksgiving Eve and looking around my clutterd house I am contemplating the things that I am thankful for. So here is my list so far, in no particular order:

1. My kids - even though I am so irritated that they can trash a room in 5 seconds flat. I wouldn't trade em' for anything!

2. My Savior, Jesus Christ! Need I say more.

3. My big,strong,hot husband! - He is always there to support me, sometimes grumpily, but still he is there.

4. My Family - Frank and I really lucked out cause we have a great family on both sides. They have came to our need on more than one occasion. We Love You!

5. My Friends - You keep me sane by sometimes letting me go insane! I love you.

6. The Temple - Because of this I am sealed to my family!

7. My Father - I miss him so much on the holidays! I am so grateful for the years I had with him on this earth and the things he taught me!

8. My other 3 parents - My mom, JoJO, and Pop Pop! You are all so awesome and the best grandparents to my children! Thank-You

9. My new job - which I love and it helps to pay the bills!

10. Ruby - for bugging me to update my blog! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Ruby said...

You're thankful for me?????? Love you right back!!! I love reading your blog and keeping updated on your family. Someday I'll come down and see you. Where are you working now?

Amy said...

Hey, where's my shout out? And none of this lumping me in with "friends" crap. I want my own!

:) Just kidding. Love ya Cam. I'm thankful for YOU!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!!!